Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol question

MecNickMec

I know two guys at my gym that use synthol for those parts where they can't develop the expected muscle gains, some people say it's dangerous and others say it's safe used responsibly, my question is what's in it , what is it made of? why does it have this bad reputation, thank you.

You can google what it's made of. It varies but essentially sterile oil. The bad rep comes from misuse. And you can find a TON of examples in the news section of google again.

The argued 'safe use' comes from, unfortunately, a very low percentage of competitive users. Most lack the skill set to do it justice. And the problem with 'instant muscle' is the temptation to add 'just a little more'.

To use a crude analogy - if we could all instantly have 10-inch cocks without thinking of the consequences we would get the magic wand a-waving. Now you can find guys who actually do have one and it's not quite the be all and end all we think it'd be. The same applies to a badly sited sack of oil in a muscle.

I believe Dave palumbo has a protocol for using it that should be available on his site.

There really isn't much wrong with it, it just requires quite a bit of skill to use otherwise you will just wash out the definition in your muscles.

Top Bottom