Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol or implants???

Why is it that all of the male pec implants that I've seen are way too round and look like a woman's breast? Hasn't anyone in the business of making those implants taken the time to carefully examine the appearance of natural male pectorals?

What key words are you putting in your searches that yield this shit?

i just go to that site and click on "all newest vids" and shit just appears.

i always thought for some reason that for guys pec implants they used chix ass implants. regular tit implants would seem to girl'ish like that dudes outcome. hahahaha i seriously wanna see him benching!!! i put money it's 5x5 with 135 hahahaha

Didnt look really bad until be tried to flex those implants. Then he looked BAD

i just go to that site and click on "all newest vids" and shit just appears.

i always thought for some reason that for guys pec implants they used chix ass implants. regular tit implants would seem to girl'ish like that dudes outcome. hahahaha i seriously wanna see him benching!!! i put money it's 5x5 with 135 hahahaha

I am saying that it is synthol. Implants are not that ugly or over done.

Male chest implants are actually about as big as your index and middle finger (height and length). At least the normal ones down here are. Anything bigger is cartoonish unless you already have a thick enough chest for it to blend in with and look natural.

Top Bottom