Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synergy between Trenbolone and Testosterone?

I've been wondering about the benefits of adding multiple products from the same class to a cycle. I'm thinking about strong androgens, namely testosterone and Fina. Both of these work by attaching to the Androgen Receptor, right? Is there a benefit to using both togather other than to keep Fina dosage low enough that PR-related sides do not present or to restore lagging libdo with some test. Obviously, there are longer acting test esters available, so less frequent injections are possible.

As an example, lets compare a Fina-only cycle with a Test+Arimidex cycle. Let me assume that 150mg Test Prop EOD + .25mg Arimidex ED stimulate the same amount of LBM growth as 75mg TA EOD (This may not be accurate, but lets assume that it is). Let's assume that the recipient is not suseptible to PR sides at up to 150mg TA EOD.
Then, are the following cycles not equivelent (excepting possible libido diffs):

75mg TA EOD = 150mg Test Prop EOD + .25mg Arimidex ED =
37.5mg TA EOD + 75mg Test Prop EW + .125mg Arimidex ED?

Or is there synergy even within classes.

depending on your experience you should be running 700-1000mg/test/week+75-150mg/tren/eod. its not too complicated. arimidex at .25mg/ed should be sufficient

Those who believe in non-AR mediated anabolim (which has yet to be documented in literature) will uphold the synergy between testosterone and trenbolone.

I'm not saying non-AR anabolism from AAS exists or not; I'm saying it has not been documented and is hardly quantifiable.

Andy

Last edited:
Andy, how could non AR anabolism not exist? Take any class II AAS, winstrol for instance. It binds poorly to the androgen receptor, which strongly suggests anabolism through another route, (neronal/myocyte connections, for example).

Dude, you are putting waaaay too much thought into this.

Here is my thinking process: Test + Fina = Gear Goodness. :)

There really isn't much more to say, lol.

athlete03 said:
Andy, how could non AR anabolism not exist? Take any class II AAS, winstrol for instance. It binds poorly to the androgen receptor, which strongly suggests anabolism through another route, (neronal/myocyte connections, for example).

That's funny.. I never recalled saying it doesn't exist... I said it is not documented in literature.

And NO, blocking GR's does not equal anabolism.. Estrogens block GR's too... Do we consider them anabolic?

Andy13 said:
...I'm not saying non-AR anabolism from AAS exists or not; I'm saying it has not been documented and is hardly quantifiable.

Andy

How about these studies?...

APMIS Suppl 2001;103:S452-S460 Related Articles, Books

Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor.

Bauer ER, Daxenberger A, Petri T, Sauerwein H, Meyer HH.

Institut fur Physiologie, Research Center for Milk and Food Weihenstephan, Technical University Munich, D-85350 Freising, Germany.

....MGA (melengestrol acetate) showed a 5.3-fold higher affinity than progesterone to the bPR(bovine Progesterone Receptor) but only a weak affinity to the rhAR(recombinant human Adrogen Receptor). The major MGA metabolites have an affinity to the bPR between 85% and 28% of the affinity of progesterone.....

J Steroid Biochem 1988 Jun;29(6):575-581 Related Articles, Books

Evidence for sex-dependent anabolic response to androgenic steroids mediated by muscle glucocorticoid receptors in the rat.

Danhaive PA, Rousseau GG.

Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universite de Liege, Belgium.

.....The results suggest that anabolic steroids can act via muscle glucocorticoid receptors, thereby antagonizing the catabolic activity of endogenous glucocorticoids, rather than via muscle androgen receptors.

Again.. anti-catabolic may be "good" but it's NOT anabolic..

Estrogens have that same property of blocking GR's

Top Bottom