Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sylvester Stallone Steroid Cycle

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Sylvester Stallone is a famous Hollywood star, but did you know he was busted for HGH in Australia? read on to learn more and get more info about his steroid cycle...
https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/sylvester-stallone-steroids/

Sylvester-Stallone.jpg

love it, his diet of running on fumes takes a lot of dedication but it highly destructive on the heart health. i guess when you have a million$ contract for a movie you are willing to risk it though.

what i found funny in the article too was that he spent his career accepting roles in the shittiest movies yet the one movie that he could have actually had success in Beverly Hills Cop he turned down, which led to Eddie Murphy's rise.

also does anyone remember his role in Stop of my mom will shoot with estelle getty? what an awful movie

Huge Stallone fan. I think a great childhood memory for everyone is watching the Rocky movies.

Loved him growing up. He has always looked amazing. Regardless of PED's, his results are due to dedication with diet and training, as well as good genetics and $.

Top Bottom