Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sylvester Stallone's comment on AAS

just hope he does not croak any time too soon (even if hit by a bus) b/c they will make use of g.h/a_a_s a capital offense

Saw Rambo Last night. It was amazing, action, violence, i was hoping rambo would knock the shit out of that english guy, but the claymore got his leg. Stallone's best one ever. He is FUCKING HUGE! JESUS CHRIST. Derek where have you been bro?

not that it matters but it was Newsweek, not Time. he also said steroids would be sold over the counter within 10 years. thi is nothing we havent talked about on this board for several years. at last someone had the guts to say this and not get a public stoning.

i am 46 and been using for four years regularly now. i get bloodwork regularly and the only time theresults were highly irregular was from trenbolone. at this age i am not gonna mess with that kinda thing, so i stick with the classic stack of test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - .

i have seen nothing that convinces me to get off. of course i worry about the long term effects but at this point in time there is some history of steroid use. i have heard or read nothing that proves long term negative effects.

talus29 said:
Awesome movie the only bad thing is he never took off his shirt to show us how ripped he is cause that boy was huge...

strange you woudl think he would be ripping his shirt off in first scene . thatwas always sly's best asset, his physique. if you see his movies from the 80s he is surprisingly small for todays standards.

remember terminator 3 when arnold was filmed midway abdomen up, as his abs were not as taut as in younger days? i like sylvester stallone but at some point you gotta give up the vanity and pass the torch to a younger actor. its not all that hot seeing a 65 year old action hero.

glennds said:
not that it matters but it was Newsweek, not Time. he also said steroids would be sold over the counter within 10 years. thi is nothing we havent talked about on this board for several years. at last someone had the guts to say this and not get a public stoning.

i am 46 and been using for four years regularly now. i get bloodwork regularly and the only time theresults were highly irregular was from trenbolone. at this age i am not gonna mess with that kinda thing, so i stick with the classic stack of test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - .

i have seen nothing that convinces me to get off. of course i worry about the long term effects but at this point in time there is some history of steroid use. i have heard or read nothing that proves long term negative effects.

And your body looks like it's 26!!...God bless Testosterone (And good diet, hard work in the gym) lol

leonidas33 said:
yeah! i thought lame going in, but haven seen all the old school rambo, i did anyway... i was pleasantly surprised!! Very good flick... Stallone actually co-wrote it! non-stop action and no holding back on the violence.

Sly has written or helped write many of his movies, including Rocky. I'm glad to hear you guys say it's a good flick. I wasn't amazed, but surprised by Rocky Balboa and now looking forward to Rambo.

Just watched Rocky 3 ( I think it was 3) when Rocky and Apollo were training on the beach and I couldn't believe how ripped that fools legs were. I'de take Apollo's build myself but was blown away by the defenition in Sly's legs.

Top Bottom