Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swollen knee i cant even walk!!!!

sincere81oo0

hey bros.... i took 2 1/2 mills in my left quad. 1 1/2 enanthate 400 and 1 deca 300. now my knee is so swollen i cant walk and it hurts to the touch!!! im freaking out!! what do i do?!?!

same thing happened to me. trying shooting higher in the quad. break that injection up into two shots. 200/150 it will be much easier. Whats your cycle lookl like?

anthony518 said:
same thing happened to me. trying shooting higher in the quad. break that injection up into two shots. 200/150 it will be much easier. Whats your cycle lookl like?

what do i do??? do i need to go to the doctor because i cant even walk right now its so swollen. i doing over a gram of test a week on top of 600 ml deca and im on week 3 of dbols 50 mg a day

If its warm to the touch, adn ur running a fever u probably have an infection, maybe an abcess, that same shit happend to me and i had to get it drained. I didnt take all that shit u took, but it was an abcess. So keep an eye on it. If it doesnt get any better, than go see a doc. Thats my opinion

im guessing what actually happend is you injected way to close to your knee cap, try and use your hand to measure where to inject finger tips should touch knee cap and you should inject where your palm ends and to the outside of your thigh, you shouldnt being showing sign of an infection if you seriously just did this a bit ago, it would prob take a day or two for an infection to show up, i would take hot bath and advill and take it from there bro.

I had the exact same thing bro, I was very carefull and wiped everything before injecting. It was the first time I injected 500mg of test e in my body anywhere. I injected in my left quad in the right location, but by the end of the night I could not walk anymore and the pain was concentrated around the knee, it was warm to the touch, and slightly red, and skin felt tight. My quad was swollen by about 1 inch.
- Take tylenol every 4 hours
- get a pain killer if you can
- I wrapped my leg to keep it warm
- rub some anti-swelling gel
- soak in hot baths several times a day
it took me around 4 days before I could start walking(limping) around again and about 7 days before I could do light cardio on the leg again...best of luck

BA in KNEE is brutal, why the hell did you inject in KNEE? I inject 3cc 750mg Test E in Quads all the time, never had a problem

zk7 said:
BA in KNEE is brutal, why the hell did you inject in KNEE? I inject 3cc 750mg Test E in Quads all the time, never had a problem
Read the post, he said quad.

I personally inject at least mid quad and higher cause it's always seemed to be alot more painful anytime I get lower, did you by chance shoot the lower quad?? and as said above it's you are running a fever and it's hot/red (we already know it's swollen) could be an abcess and you may need to run anti-biotics, but if no fever etc could just be injection pain!! and refer to the above post by WR

~Papa Lion~

i went to the ER. by the time i got off work i had 102 fever. i was put on an iv annow atibiotics and pain killers. i am using e 400. maybe the ba levels are too high???? i need to know why it happened before i start taking it again. any advice bros??

Top Bottom