Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swollen arm from test e shot.

Kempona

I got a shot in my left shoulder yesterday. I did everything properly..cleaning, aspirate the syringe..etc When I pulled out the needle blood started to come out..no panic sometimes happen, but now I have a whole swollen triceps and it hurts.. what happed? Hit a nerve maybe?? I will ice it tonight and than we'll see... Anybody with same experience?

Thanks,

Kempona said:
I got a shot in my left shoulder yesterday. I did everything properly..cleaning, aspirate the syringe..etc When I pulled out the needle blood started to come out..no panic sometimes happen, but now I have a whole swollen triceps and it hurts.. what happed? Hit a nerve maybe?? I will ice it tonight and than we'll see... Anybody with same experience?

Thanks,

How much did you shoot and what strength is it per mg/ml? I would suggest a heating pad vs ice. If its just a high concentration the heat will help to accelerate the absorbtion of the oil and hopefully the product. If you start to notice redness in the area try outlining it with a marker so you can track if the red area is getting bigger and also if you have a good digital thermometer test the temp of your arm where you did your shot and then again at a different point away from the area you shot. If the temps are off a good bit it could be the start of an infection.

Put some heat on it and keep a close eye on it for the next few days. If it starts to turn red, spreads quickly, and is hot to the touch those are the signs to watch for, for an infection. If that is happening and the pain increases its time to go to the doctor and get it checked out ASAP. Better safe than sorry.

ViperHMS said:
How much did you shoot and what strength is it per mg/ml? I would suggest a heating pad vs ice. If its just a high concentration the heat will help to accelerate the absorbtion of the oil and hopefully the product. If you start to notice redness in the area try outlining it with a marker so you can track if the red area is getting bigger and also if you have a good digital thermometer test the temp of your arm where you did your shot and then again at a different point away from the area you shot. If the temps are off a good bit it could be the start of an infection.

Put some heat on it and keep a close eye on it for the next few days. If it starts to turn red, spreads quickly, and is hot to the touch those are the signs to watch for, for an infection. If that is happening and the pain increases its time to go to the doctor and get it checked out ASAP. Better safe than sorry.

You're absolutely right. I'll do the heating pad tonight. The area is already red, but not spreading and the pain is not that bad..

Anyway thank you for the good advice! If it won't get better by Monday will go to the doctor to get some steroids..lol Really.

ViperHMS said:

Can I go to the gym and do some light exercise or just do cardio and legs for a few days?

i always found that when i worked out after an injection it made it not hurt as bad, helps spead the oil. My rotation is normally in sync with my work out so when i shoot glutes im doing legs, delts im doing shoulders, and so on. i only use 6 sites, never tried tricepts before.

biggernu said:
i always found that when i worked out after an injection it made it not hurt as bad, helps spead the oil. My rotation is normally in sync with my work out so when i shoot glutes im doing legs, delts im doing shoulders, and so on. i only use 6 sites, never tried tricepts before.

I know bro, but this case is different.. most likely I got an infection... I shot my shoulder and from shoulder to elbow is all swollen..has pain, but I can handle it, just don't wanna make it worse.

anyway thanks bro.

biggernu said:

was not tric, it was shoulder 1cc/250ml. normal dose..

oh i mis read, you shot your delt, and got a bump in your tri. shit.

Top Bottom