Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swollen ankles on Tren/winny cycle

mobigsley

Bros, I need some advice hefre.

Im a pretty expirienced user done a few cycles, this is my first tren cycle.

1 cc ip tren (old tren has to be cooked) and one ip winny 50, around the second week I noticed some water retention nothing too bad. Four weeks in now and I go off the low carb diet and my ankles are swelling pretty badly.

Cant see my ankle bones and some swelling in my lower calves not real bad but I am wondering what the hell is going on here, its better when I wake up in the morning some of the swelling goes down.

Anyone have any expirience with this? I am wondering if its the winnys or the tren started 200 mg deca 5 days ago planning on stopping the tren and going just deca for a week or two then off.

Is it kidneys? any help is appreciated.

You need to go to your doctor immediatley. This could be indicative of a number of things including liver failure.

This reminds me too much of scotty-two-hotty's post about his kidney troubles. He had edema in his ankles as well. I'd get that checked out, but maybe someone else can offer some more info.

edema is indicative of congestive heart failure....happened to me last summer when I was on tren/ EQ/ primo....I got to fat and my BP was high hence the edema.....after dieting for my show and staying lean I no longer have the problem......I do however take BP meds while on now.....

Its definately the kidneys.

Nothing causes edema like that that I know off.

Its the fina b/c winny is actually used to TREAT edema.

Get rid of the trenbolone in your cycle ASAP, and your ankles will most likely go back to normal.

Fina is just not for you. Sorry.

Fonz

Fonz, is right, there is very little chance that the winstrol could be causing it. Either you do not react well to tren or your tren is not tren. Edema is not a good sign at all, get off the "tren" and go see your doctor. Maybe IP got his shit mixed up and gave you prop or some liquid d-bol or something. Who knows.

Fonz said:
Its definately the kidneys.

Nothing causes edema like that that I know off.

Its the fina b/c winny is actually used to TREAT edema.

Get rid of the trenbolone in your cycle ASAP, and your ankles will most likely go back to normal.

Fina is just not for you. Sorry.

Fonz

I agree that all the signs point towards it being the kidneys, but where does that leave us in regard to tren's effect on the kidneys? A few people on this board have adamantly stated that tren is not harsh on the kidneys at all. Didn't your blood tests also support this?

DeepZenPill said:

I agree that all the signs point towards it being the kidneys, but where does that leave us in regard to tren's effect on the kidneys? A few people on this board have adamantly stated that tren is not harsh on the kidneys at all. Didn't your blood tests also support this?

Not EVERYBODY reacts the same to a compund.

And statistically, there is ALWAYS bound to be a margin of discrepancy in EVERYTHING.

Tren is just too harsh for him.

Fonz

I have done IP Winny 50mg ED and those things were harsh as hell on my kidneys. No telling what kind of impurites where in them. Had low back pains and everything, was able to minimize the pain by drinking water but would feel it if I backed off on the water intake. Not sure if it was the Winny, Clen or the Combo but something made my kidneys scream on that cycle.

Top Bottom