Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swollen ankles on cycle

JotaJotaBoy

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys. I'm 5 weeks in on my cycle and I've noticed my feet and ankles are a bit swollen. I'm using test cyp 250, two times a week and I'm using adex .5 eod since the start. I was using Sd to kick start and stopped that a few days ago. I've tried looking it up and haven't found much other than it might be an estro issue. What do you guys think?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You need to get bloodwork done to know, but it does sound like water retention which is caused by high estrogen. Arimidex is only really a good AI for people who are very estrogen tolerant. Most people need something more robust like Aromasin.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm 5 weeks in on my cycle and I've noticed my feet and ankles are a bit swollen. I'm using test cyp 250, two times a week and I'm using adex .5 eod since the start. I was using Sd to kick start and stopped that a few days ago. I've tried looking it up and haven't found much other than it might be an estro issue. What do you guys think?

That - right there.

Top Bottom