Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from tren to deca, go cold turkey on the tren?

Tweakle

current dosage = 1g pw test and 75-100mg tren ED.. getting tired of daily pokes and my joints need a lube job so I'm swapping the tren for deca @ 500mg pw.. my question is should I keep taking the tren along with the bi weekly deca shots until the nadrolone kicks in? I'm guessing about 6 more weeks as deca takes forever to start working it's magic

Tweakle said:
current dosage = 1g pw test and 75-100mg tren ED.. getting tired of daily pokes and my joints need a lube job so I'm swapping the tren for deca @ 500mg pw.. my question is should I keep taking the tren along with the bi weekly deca shots until the nadrolone kicks in? I'm guessing about 6 more weeks as deca takes forever to start working it's magic
Why don't you taper down? :Chef: :tuc:

that's what I'd do, maybe only for then 3 weeks or so though. Deca does "kick in" a lot sooner then 6 weaks even though it doesn't seam like it.
Why not front load the deca? just a thought.

good luck with the switch bro

Tweakle said:

taper the tren down while waiting for the deca to kick in. it will help keep the strangth up. if you go cold turkey you will see a sharp decline in strength. i did that on one of my tren cycles and will never do it again. instead of ed go eod then the next week drop the tren down to 50mg eod then the 3rd week go every 3 days. should be fine.

stopping tren cold turkey isnt going to cause any issues. If you are expecting the deca to kick in right away since you were running tren, it wont, it will be like starting the deca like usual, it will definately take time to kick in.

Themachine01 said:
stopping tren cold turkey isnt going to cause any issues. If you are expecting the deca to kick in right away since you were running tren, it wont, it will be like starting the deca like usual, it will definately take time to kick in.

are you speaking from experience with the tren or just theory? the reason i ask is because i did this and found my strength went down quickly. the next time i did tren i tapered it and it was better. the other reason i said taper is because he needs to bridge it to when the deca kicks in. this is just my opinion not a slam. i just thinnk it is better to bridge it rather than drop it all together.

Top Bottom