Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switching test esters

Thebulky

I am 4 weeks into my steroid cycle and I am doing testosterone enanthate. I was wondering if it would be cool to switch to sustanon or testosterone cypionate mid cycle. Can I just start using those vials? I ran out of the other test vials and thought I had more but I don’t. I store my steroids in my office and not at home

I am 4 weeks into my steroid cycle and I am doing testosterone enanthate. I was wondering if it would be cool to switch to sustanon or testosterone cypionate mid cycle. Can I just start using those vials? I ran out of the other test vials and thought I had more but I don’t. I store my steroids in my office and not at home

You can switch to sustanon not cypionate, I prefer sustanon for results.

Better 2 shots of sustanon per week than cypionate, way better results IMO and better blood levels

yes you can and you will not get any different results with any of the esters... they are all test and none are superior than the other

So?? It has nothing to do with the question.

It is not a problem to switch esters. Cypionate is very similar to enanthate in terms of the esters being very close so that would be my recommendation

Top Bottom