Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching out different types of Sarms

gArmys4

have you ever decided mid-cycle to just switch which sarms you're running into something else when it wasn't working out well for you. I'm currently running mk-2866 and lgd 4033 and I'm not very happy with the results. Want to run something stronger. Would s4 andarine and s23 be better options?

If you want something stronger go for testosterone rad140 25mgs/day but i would avoid s23 better use s4 andarine

you wouldnt want to do that whatsoever... you can just pct right now and then take 3-4 weeks off and then start a new cycle... you likely need to get better quality products... https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find...

No sir, you do not want to do that. I would suggest doing what Dylan advised and switching over to sarms4sale!

I don't like changing plans mid-cycle but that is a personal choice. If it was me, I would finish up, PCT, take time off, and try the other compounds next cycle.

Top Bottom