Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switching from oral to injectable winstrol

cageman

I had to go from oral to injections of winni because oral was giving bad stomach issues , I have two questions, is there any problems regarding health , will my cycle and my progress go down the toilette and should I keep taking my n2guard even is if it's injectable form?

Injectable and oral winstrol are essentially the exact same thing. The absorption and liver toxicity is the same whether you take the product orally or inject it. I personally see no reason to do extra injections and inject the winstrol. I would use the oral version.

If only injectable winstrol is available to purchase, you can actually drink it. Measure out your dosage in the syringe, inject it into your mouth and then swallow.

Try taking the winstrol with food. That usually stops the heart burn

Continue to take your N2Guard because injectable winny is still liver toxic. Just dose it the same as you were with the oral.

So can any injectable winny be drank or are there specific ones? Does this only work With winny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So can any injectable winny be drank or are there specific ones? Does this only work With winny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes i recommend drinking winny because injections suck !! the only other things you should be drinking are sarm's or liquid ancillaries from quality sources sarms1 or ag-guys

Top Bottom