Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switching to geneza mid cycle

KUdwini

I’m using testosterone right now cypionate and it is obviously fake, I bought it from a gym buddy my mistake
I want to switch over to geneza mid cycle, would that be okay to do if I order that brand instead and then continue the cycle or do I need to stop everything and forget it

I’m using testosterone right now cypionate and it is obviously fake, I bought it from a gym buddy my mistake
I want to switch over to geneza mid cycle, would that be okay to do if I order that brand instead and then continue the cycle or do I need to stop everything and forget it

I was using dragon pharma testosterone and got some geneza switched no problem

i like geneza high quality products so you can switch no problem

bro geneza @1 source/brand out there, buy from naps

You'll be ok. It'll just be like starting over

So what you had is fake and you're asking if you should use something real?

Check your bloods as you order geneza. If it’s completely fake switch over and restart the cycle

Top Bottom