Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switching from enanthate to cypionate

IMO you need to change your test up every so often anyway. My understanding is that different test is taken up by different receptors, and they become saturated. So by changing your test up, you give those receptors a rest and get greater benefit from the test. I usually change mine up every 12 weeks or so.

I have always wondered about this...

I have read and talked to people who believe in this, not sure if its just bro-science or legit.

personally I run test e and just switch EQ with winny or something else every 8 weeks while on a 16 week cycle.

thoughts?

I have always wondered about this...

I have read and talked to people who believe in this, not sure if its just bro-science or legit.

personally I run test e and just switch EQ with winny or something else every 8 weeks while on a 16 week cycle.

thoughts?

Hey Socalmuscle,

I think it is legit. Matter of fact, I know some people that work at HRT clinics, and they recommend to their patients that you rotate your test.

Personally I'll run test e for 12 weeks or so and then switch to sustanon blend for 12 weeks and then back to test e. Ill stack it with EQ and Tren and then rotate to EQ and Deca. Tren shouldnt be ran more than 7-10 weeks normally, although I have ran it as long as 15 weeks and know others that have too.

But IMO rotating the test is a good practice.

off topic i know - but how are you finding running deca higher than test?

how are the gains, and have you had any libido issues?

I found it is best to run more test than Deca and I always run the test for 2 weeks longer than the Deca to help to get your natural test back in line quicker.

Running more deca than test can run you in to libido problems. You can also get "deca dick"......luckily it hasn't happened to you thus far based on what you are saying.

I'd be careful though.

Running more deca than test can run you in to libido problems. You can also get "deca dick"......luckily it hasn't happened to you thus far based on what you are saying.

I'd be careful though.

Nomadic Dreamer --- Take a look at my post again. I said that I run more TEST than deca during the cycle and you should also run the TEST for 2 weeks longer than the deca at the end of the cycle.

You are right - the reason for doing that is to avoid the deca dick side

Top Bottom