Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching compounds every cycle

bikercoz

Have heard 2 different schools of thought on this. One says always change you gear with each cycle and another says if you find something that works well, then stick with it. Curious as to some of the vets feelings on this? Obvioulsy factors like goals and age can play a factor in this too but all things being equal what are some opinions on constantly switching compounds versus keeping the same from cycle to cycle?

I am old school and try and switch every cycle, saying that I am also on test all the time,

On test.

So I will do a cycle for 12-14 weeks, take a 4-6 week break, on test only and then do a different cycle with different gear.

That is theory and roughly accurate, but I feel if I do 12 weeks of deca and then another 12 weeks of deca, it is maxed out. 12 weeks of deca, then 12 of eq or primo.

Also I like to add Tren as often as my kidneys will allow.

Solid,, thanks for the feedback. When you say you go 12-14 on do you bump your test up from maintanence level and add lets say EQ or keep the test on a constant maintanance dose and just bump up the other compounds for your 12-14 time on?

I've also found that switching gear brings better results. I'm always on test, but I will use different esters and/or blends. I also switch what I'm stacking it with.

bikercoz said:
Have heard 2 different schools of thought on this. One says always change you gear with each cycle and another says if you find something that works well, then stick with it. Curious as to some of the vets feelings on this? Obvioulsy factors like goals and age can play a factor in this too but all things being equal what are some opinions on constantly switching compounds versus keeping the same from cycle to cycle?

My gains tend to be crazy when I follow a test/primo cycle with a test/EQ cycle. I take 10 weeks in between cycles with 250mg test ew, no pct.

bikercoz said:

I think change would be best but I don't.

Top Bottom