Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switched Test and now my leg is swollen and I have a fever...

WannaBeBig72

I switched brands of Test after about 9 weeks on a 15 weeks cycle. The first brand was Cypionate. The second brand (I just took my first injection on Sunday was 300mg Enathenate 200mg Cypionate). My leg has been killing me since the injection Sunday night and has been a little swollen and red. Now today I have a fever. What the F gives? Is my gear bad? I've never run Test E before. Should I take another injection on Thursday?

Thanks guys...

its not because of switching from one ester to another. Maybe your new batch is shit.

what brand enanthate?

Is that 200mg/ml cyp and 300mg/ml enth separate? Or did you do 1.5cc's of 200mg/ml enth? What brands were the two products? Enanthate is VERY easy to get into solution, it shouldn't hurt up to at least 400 or 500mg/ml if the maker knows what he's doing!

Tux said:
Is that 200mg/ml cyp and 300mg/ml enth separate? Or did you do 1.5cc's of 200mg/ml enth? What brands were the two products? Enanthate is VERY easy to get into solution, it shouldn't hurt up to at least 400 or 500mg/ml if the maker knows what he's doing!

It's Called Testomix. The bottle says it's a blend of 300mg Enathenate and 200mg Cypionate per ML. So I shot .5 ML. I'm running 500mg a week. It's a generic brand that I got from an international source that was recommended by a moderator on this site. I started with the EQ and the Proviron that they sent and those seem totally legit.

If it's a blend with 500mg/ml total and 200mg/ml of that is cypionate, that's why it hurts. Enanthate alone can go to 500mg/ml with minimal pain as it's semi-liquid at room temp. Cypionate, even though it's one carbon longer ester, is much harder to get into solution for some reason. That's why T-400 hurts, not b/c of the 25mg of prop in it, but b/c they mixed 166mg's each of cyp and enth. Straight cyp will usually hurt above 250-300mg/ml, at least with every formula I've tried. You'll just have to dilute the gear bro, they probably just used too much BA as a solvent to keep all that test in solution. And not enough BB, so the BA gets absorbed quickly as it's much closer in viscosity to intramuscular fluid, and then the cyp crashes out of the solution just like water-based winny. Enjoy the pain :)

Tux said:
If it's a blend with 500mg/ml total and 200mg/ml of that is cypionate, that's why it hurts. Enanthate alone can go to 500mg/ml with minimal pain as it's semi-liquid at room temp. Cypionate, even though it's one carbon longer ester, is much harder to get into solution for some reason. That's why T-400 hurts, not b/c of the 25mg of prop in it, but b/c they mixed 166mg's each of cyp and enth. Straight cyp will usually hurt above 250-300mg/ml, at least with every formula I've tried. You'll just have to dilute the gear bro, they probably just used too much BA as a solvent to keep all that test in solution. And not enough BB, so the BA gets absorbed quickly as it's much closer in viscosity to intramuscular fluid, and then the cyp crashes out of the solution just like water-based winny. Enjoy the pain :)

So my leg probably isn't infected? What about the fever, is this related?
Thanks for all the info. Tux...

Fever is usually the body fighting or reacting to something it doesn't like. The inj. site is red and inflammed b/c the muscle is severly irritated by what you injected. Matter of fact, my left ass-cheek is killing me now, b/c of some extra-high strength boldenone propionate I made. I figured, well 100mg/ml worked pretty well, why not go up to 150? Did a shot yesterday, and my GOD is my ass killing me now. Got a baseball on my left cheek which is warm and slightly red. Just irritation though. I felt a bit feverish and crappy today as well, but it'll go away in a few more days. Teach me to try and push the limits of short-ester EQ's... never again! :)

Dude chances are you got a batch with high BA content . It happens sometimes in the cheaper brands , QV got me a couple years ago and Laughler sust is known for it ... we call it fever sust .

Or maybe it's the rat urine they scraped off the floor and threw into the vat .

I am not so sure that you should shrug off that fever. How high is the fever? I had an abcess once and my fever was about 100 degrees farhenheit. I would be a bit concerned about that fever.

Top Bottom