Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swelling/soreness around injection site

gymtime

Just started ten weeks of NICE500/dbol last week:

NICE-500: 500mg/ml - 200mg Nandrolone Decanoate / 100mg
Test Isocaproate / 100mg Test Cypionate / 100mg Test Enanthate

I'm doing 750/wk, two shots of 3/4CC twice a week.

I'm experiencing soreness and swelling around the injection site (glutes). It's like I've done about 100 reps of lunges the night before.

Is this normal? Anything I can do to make it less painful?

Thanks guys.

the only time i have had problems with injects was with prop even when mixing it with bold. the other times is when i didn't pick myself properly on my thighs and i was limping for about a week

i hope im not stepping on any toes here but isnt that an awful lot for 1 ml? i swear i read something on here about higher mg per ml being alot more painful because of too much solid not enough oil and crystalizing....i may be mistaken

gorillaboy55 said:
i hope im not stepping on any toes here but isnt that an awful lot for 1 ml? i swear i read something on here about higher mg per ml being alot more painful because of too much solid not enough oil and crystalizing....i may be mistaken

Not at all, that's a good point. I hadn't considered that. Jeez I hope I don't have to just suffer through it for the next eight weeks.

I might consider, however, since it's only my second week in, cutting it down to 500/wk, instead of 750, and doing one shot per week.

you may be able to add oil to thin the solution mg per ml a little but i dont know how to do it ....ask around seems like you could do it

Yeah some of the guys have suggested cutting with B12. Honestly, I'm not even sure where I'd get something like that.

Top Bottom