Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweed man. You're looking a lot leaner and meaner in that avi bro.

What are you feeding him? :)

Thank you!
That was right after the shredder stack. I am way leaner and keeping my size. Veins coming out of the shoulders and chest, fun times! The forged burner is helping a TOON!! The forged pct is working too, keepign my strength and size.
Ans SBT giving me those n2kts and replenish samples.. man, I feel like a maniac in the gym!

As for the feeding, I am actually low calories, clean clean food, decent amount of protein, not over 200 grams and I'm around 238ish now, moderate carbs and fats. some AM cardio. INtense traing. When everything comes together is works! No need to be eating 600 grams of protein to gain lbm and loose fat. Ya, my legs seem to be growing a tad, and getting leaner/ separated.

next time I'm up there I'll take my shirt off and dance around for you needto! lol JK!! ;)

Nice transformation in a short amount of time bro. What are your plans for this winter? Any upcoming cycles? Long term goals?

Sweed you remind me of my size and you are the same weight! Good job mam glad you are killin that shit!!!

Nice transformation in a short amount of time bro. What are your plans for this winter? Any upcoming cycles? Long term goals?

Cutting... lol. there seems to be a abnormal number of ppl I know that are cutting in the fall/winter!? Right now, this month I am just keeping my diet very clean, doing a little cardio, and training hardcore! december I'll be doing something... none injecable, but just enouhg to add a few lbs and lose even more weight. I'm about 238 right now, do I am down a good 10 lbs in about 3 weeks. I want to get down to 15% by december 1st, and by january first I want to be close to 10%.
by May 1st next yaer, my goal is to be sitting around 5-7% around 225-230, or more, because I want to finallllyyy do my 2nd injectable cycle sometime beggining february. hopefully!
I have a nice little log going on over at needto's site.

Wootoom... I think you have the weight advantage over me now! I'm feeling tiny since I'm below 240!ahhh! skinny/ fat!!! lol

Thanks bro's!

I'm 236 now lol!!! You def look good bro keep it up! I'm out of the weightlifting for 3 months due to wrist surgery all cardio and legs for about 3 months whoch sucks!
sweed said:

Cutting... lol. there seems to be a abnormal number of ppl I know that are cutting in the fall/winter!? Right now, this month I am just keeping my diet very clean, doing a little cardio, and training hardcore! december I'll be doing something... none injecable, but just enouhg to add a few lbs and lose even more weight. I'm about 238 right now, do I am down a good 10 lbs in about 3 weeks. I want to get down to 15% by december 1st, and by january first I want to be close to 10%.
by May 1st next yaer, my goal is to be sitting around 5-7% around 225-230, or more, because I want to finallllyyy do my 2nd injectable cycle sometime beggining february. hopefully!
I have a nice little log going on over at needto's site.

Wootoom... I think you have the weight advantage over me now! I'm feeling tiny since I'm below 240!ahhh! skinny/ fat!!! lol

Thanks bro's!

Top Bottom