Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweating like crazy on cycle

i finished my cycle but i forgot to ask this then, i dont usually sweat at all, maybe perspire ( i think thats how you spell it) but when i was on my test/dbol/fina cycle i sweated so bad that even when i was sleeping my sheets were soaked, i know that the juice does this because im off now and im back to normal, but why does juice make you sweat so much?

I don't know why exactly but I'm sure its the hormone changes with all that test floating around in our bodys I had the same problem last cycle of ARA Test & Tornell Deca I thought it was dirty gear or the thyroid med I have to take everyday for hypothyroid that made me sweat severly at night like never before. Are you taking any meds for anything now?

I have been sweating like a bastard too. I am not sure if it is the gear or not but i think so. If i go out and even dance a little everyone thinks i am rolling because i sweat so much.

I'm on Prop and D-bol and I sweat like a whore in church...It's just your body trying to cool itself...You are in an accelerated anabolic state...Body is running hotter anyway!

I am guessing that you guys are drinking more water during cycles...correct? Well that water has to go somewhere. Plus the dbol and test gives you high blood pressure and a higher body temp. It seems normal.

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Top Bottom