Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating like crazy on cycle

CloteReyes

[FONT=&quot]So I normally have TERRIBLE pit stains 24/7 365 I'm just a sweaty mf'er. Like 68 degree room gray shirt i will have 5 inch pit stains within 20 mins every damn day. I use certain dry as directed and it will last about 5-6 hours into the day (supposed to last 48) But on test it has gotten INSANE. Certain dri does nothing- literally water droplets crying out of my armpits onto my legs as I'm typing this. Is there anything I can do to combat this? Its just my armpits, I am not extremely sweaty in general/dont have clammy hands or anything.[/FONT]

How much test are you using? I am naturally a very sweaty dude, and it doesn't get a lot worse on test only.

hormonal changes can cause a variety of different things... acne, hair loss, mood swings etc... it can have an effect on you sweating... its very important that if you are sweating a lot, which it sounds like its normal for you, then you more than likely know that you need to stay very hydrated...

Top Bottom