Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating but still cold. Estrogen too high or too low?

Snarling Force

Old timer here. Haven't posted in forever. This cold/sweaty business just started happening to me on a test only cycle. I'm cold but sweating at the same time in the gym. It's really annoying. Is this a sign of estrogen levels being out of whack? Too high or too low I can't tell. Taking .5mg adex daily.

Thanks for the help.

honestly bro, you are asking us to just be a psychic or give a hypothetical answer... that could be numerous things.. there's no way to tell without bloodwork..

Old timer here. Haven't posted in forever. This cold/sweaty business just started happening to me on a test only cycle. I'm cold but sweating at the same time in the gym. It's really annoying. Is this a sign of estrogen levels being out of whack? Too high or too low I can't tell. Taking .5mg adex daily.

Thanks for the help.

Like everyone else said. Definitely check lab work. Won’t know what it is for sure unless you check. But I’ll give it a shot anyways. Question is what are you taking exactly? I can start from there and tell ya.

Additionally cold/sweaty sounds like blood sugar levels. Have you or can you check your blood glucose?

Top Bottom