Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating and acne...even more during PCT?

Nighthawkk

I find it odd, but I'm three days into PCT and I'm sweating profusely almost all day long. It's even worse than when I was on test/tren. I'm currently using Nolvadex, Post-Cycle, and Unleashed from proteinfactory. Also have a tiny bit of acne on the back and shoulders. I thought using nolv instead of clomid would have helped, but it was to no avail. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I have heard of acne from Clo but not nolv... What is in the Unleashed? Tribulus can cause acne in some folks (myself for example)

My acne is always worse during PCT than it is on cycle. I use typically use 40mg/day Nolva for 3 weeks. Never used Clomid and never noticed increased sweating during PCT.

TheRide said:
What is in the Unleashed? Tribulus can cause acne in some folks (myself for example)

Avena sativa, muira puama, and xanthoparmelia are the main ingredients. I think avena stimulates test production a bit more than trib, so combine that with the stuff like maca in the post-cycle formula, and there's some serious hormone fluctuations going on. I kinda expected just a little acne, but not heavy sweating all day long! A little hell now is ok, since PCT is very important as I want to get my boys back in shape ASAP

Top Bottom