Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swallow Eq

SilvaFreed

One of my boys has decided that the shots every other day are too much and so he decided to start swollowing the oil based EQ.. Is he wasting his time, I told him he should suck it up and put the needle in his ass and shut up.. But will he get results from swollowing it?

One of my boys has decided that the shots every other day are too much and so he decided to start swollowing the oil based EQ.. Is he wasting his time, I told him he should suck it up and put the needle in his ass and shut up.. But will he get results from swollowing it?

Well good luck with that,
unless it's alkylated or methylated it won't endure the first pass through your liver.

that literally makes no sense... he has zero clue what he is doing... first of all, eq is a VERY VERY long ester.. it only needs injected twice a week... i dont even know what to say about him swallowing it... that kind of ignorance is what gives steroids a bad name

EQ needs to be injected. If you take it orally your body will digest it and it will have no effect

Top Bottom