Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustenon VS dbol

whats better for your system?

• sustenon

Votes: 122 78.2%
  • dbol

Votes: 34 21.8%

• Total voters

Eightball-18

awww shit its another poll!

many of you know me as an idiot who says funny comments and never is serious, but now i have a serious question

what is better on your system, dbol only or sustenon only

im not a pussy and am not afraid of needles.

i just want to know whats better on ur system.

Not that I'm an expert, but everything I've read suggests that long term high dose use of dbol is bad for the liver and harsh on the body. Sus is probably safer in spite of outward symptoms like "sus flu" (that not all of us get. And you can probably take higher dosages.

some people experience flu like symtons for a couple days after their first shot of sus/omna.
I've never had it

Sus Flu: Suppresses imune system - all AS have some effect on it. Tests tend to depress, Deca and Winstrol stimulate.

Dbol only is essentially useless regardless of the toxicity, so comparing it is senseless to some extent. Sust can be taken alone with good results, but Sust & Dbol are even better stacked together. If your dosages are reasonable and your taking precautions (anti-e's, milkthistle, cranberry extract, proper diet, rest, ect) you can dramatically lower if not eliminate the risks to your health/systems.

The answer to your question is definately the sust is better for the d-bol is a 17aa steroid meaning it is liver toxic and it cause s severe stress to the liver since it is digested and processed through the liver.;)

it is well known that d-bol is toxic to the liver and should only be taken for 4-5 weeks at a time...sust is a variety of test which i won't go into here..some people get a sust flu (i recently did) but the gains were good and except for the alcohol in ttokkyo sust which gives u a pain in the butt or wherever u inject..but not so bad if diluted with cyp or deca...d-bol is definetly harder on the system...it oral and has to pass thru the liver to be metabolized....steroids 101

D-bol is worse but fuck that you only live once so stack em and get huge while you still can

Top Bottom