Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustenon VS dbol

whats better for your system?

• sustenon

Votes: 122 78.2%
  • dbol

Votes: 34 21.8%

• Total voters
theres nothing wrong in stacking d-bol and sust..i'm doing it right now...but don't take the d-bol for over 4-5 weeks...look up on a search

hey bros,

Is ttokyyo Sustanon the only one that has alchol in it? And if yes the is it alot better to get a differnt brand of sustanon even though it will be a little bit more expensive?

Thanks bros

i think the 17aa's are over rated. i stacked them both with no liver protectors, my liver enzimes were alittle elevated. although my bench went up almost 100 lbs in 8 weeks:D its not as bad as you hear, trust me. have fun and stack them both

Retabolil2 said:
Damn! I`m stacking them!!! Its much better. I like them both! :cool:

Exactly!

But to answer your question.

oral aas are commonly harsh on the body with the exception to some degree of winstrol and anavar which both can still affect the liver at high enough dosages over extended periods of time.

sustanon isnt going to hurt you the only real danger of taking moderate dosages would be that if you did it for years you could run the chance of permenant natural test shutdown... notice I said "chance"

Retabolil2 said:
I think this poll is a bullshit. How could you compare bread and butter? :D
They are so different!!!

Retabolil2 said:
what is better on your system, dbol only or sustenon only

It is a valid poll as he is wondering what is worse on your body but all these polls for the most part are bull shit...

Top Bottom