Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustenon effectiveness

Rico

This is the first cycle of sust. I have ever done, and the only cycle I have ever done period without Dbol for the first few weeks. With the dbol, I start to blow up within days, but it's been 3 weeks on Sustenon and I've actually lost a pound or two! I know most people say it takes a while, but I would think I would have at least put on 5 or 6 pounds by now. My diet is good and I am taking in a lot of calories and protein, so that's not a factor. Does this shit hit like a freight train all at once, or am I just not responding to it?

how much are you taking?
Some people seem to respond well with sust while others don't. i just came off a sust and abomb cycle and stopped growing after week 5 one week after i stopped the abombs. in all i gained 17 pounds but i really did not like the sust. i was using 500mg a week and it felt more like 200mg of cyp. i will never use it again.

Just hang in there and be patient, you get good quality muscle mass form Sus, just got done a 8 week Sus only cycle. You can make gains one only 250 a week, but optimal dosage would be 500-1000 without having to worry about side effects. The neat thing about Sus is that I have made the most gains in the 8-11 week time frame. That would be the three weeks after my last shot.

Sustanon is prescribed for people who are castrated (sex change operations) The dosage that is administered is 250mg a month. So use that as a benchmark, to what your normal test levels would be. If you do 4 shots in a month, you are quadrupling you natural test amount.
Sustanon stays active for three weeks after your last shot, that is when its time for Clomid. Sustanon is the only roid I have ever done, and I have only done 2.5 cycles.

In december 2000 I did 4 weeks of Sus and it looked like this,

I gained 10lbs and 25lbs on my bench, I did not have any Clomid, and I kept all gains, and my balls felt completely normal. Everyone is different, I just think that this Steroid is effective in low dosages, without the side effects. When to gear and life, I am in it for the long hall. Lift hard, stretch, sleep, drink lots of H2o, and juice smart !

i love sust. the only problem i have with it is that its so damn long acting. it works great. u should feel the effects of it after week 2 or 3. it will hit you and it will hit you hard asuming your sust is real. i found it to be the best at 1000mgs per week, but beginners dont need nearly as much.

Top Bottom