Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon vs. Other test?

nolawnt

If you had to rank sustanon among testosterone options how would you do it and what would be the purpose of using it?
I’ve got to choose between sustanon, testosterone propionate, enanthate and cypionate. Need help with my options. Gonna do a 15 week cycle and stack in some equipoise in it
I’m 30 years old and 5’11 210 pounds

sustanon is no better than any other form of test whatsoever.. its a fucking joke and complete and utter nonsense to act as though it does any more for you than any other form.. i dont even care for the mixed esters personally and always just stick with test cypionate

watch my video on it to learn about it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE-XervU4F4&t=201s

As Dylan said, sustanon is not going to do any more for you than any other form of testosterone. That is a very big misconception with it. I do not prefer it myself either

in the mid 2000's pakistani sustanon was the best testosterone you could get. why? cause of the quality of the product being essentially pharma grade vs. test out of some dudes bathtub

today its an even playing field if you buy from a reputable place like napsgear

If you had to rank sustanon among testosterone options how would you do it and what would be the purpose of using it?
I’ve got to choose between sustanon, testosterone propionate, enanthate and cypionate. Need help with my options. Gonna do a 15 week cycle and stack in some equipoise in it
I’m 30 years old and 5’11 210 pounds

i like sustanon for pure bulking

for cutting dont use sustanon only use enan/cyp/prop

Top Bottom