Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon tricky for cycling?

tugger

hi bros i had a email from e f about a book called anabolic gameplan after reading the information there was a graph on cycling sus and how tricky it was to keep blood levels stable.normally do 250mgs every monday and friday.is there a right way to cycle this sus or not,what gives.thanks tugger

sus has a whole bunch of different esthers so its hard to keep blood levels steady, yeah i saw that graph it was pretty cool, 2x a week is the only thing ive ever heard

tugger said:
hi bros i had a email from e f about a book called anabolic gameplan after reading the information there was a graph on cycling sus and how tricky it was to keep blood levels stable.normally do 250mgs every monday and friday.is there a right way to cycle this sus or not,what gives.thanks tugger
its pretty simple the way I see it just do eod shots...witch means sust should be
used more for when you get into the higher mg cycles...imo

instant.muscle said:
Sustanon twice a week is great

its THE BEST, and also pretty much yields even blood levels
Not as good as Test E or Cyp, but there is just "Something" about Sus ;) that makes it feel the best

OMEGA said:
its THE BEST, and also pretty much yields even blood levels
Not as good as testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate, but there is just "Something" about Sus ;) that makes it feel the best

agreed. and in reply to tugger shoot on monday and thursday

Top Bottom