Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon strength gains?

juice20

What are some of the strength gains you have had while taking sus. Also what were the doses you took.Preferably those who took cyctahoh at 250mg/wk.

bump!

good question! I am taking cyct every 5th day myself(just started this week) so i would like to know what i might expect also.

Genarr..not to start a chat session because I hate when people do that...but are you online 24 hours a day...because whenever Im on your on...and im on once a day, various times tho. Weird

That's impossible to answer.

well while it is impossible to speculate on what our gains will be or for you to tell us what to expect, it is not impossible to share with us the gains that you personally have had. Everyone reacts differently i would imagine, but I would still be curious as to what people have gained strength wise while using sust only. I am stacking my shit, but am still curious about this.

well I did a seven week cycle of duratest(same as sust) . I frontloaded with 750mg for 2 weeks then did 500mg for the rest of the time. I also did 50mg winny ed. By the way this was the first time I ever did any AS so I dodnt need any coments about how my cycle sucked. Anyway I gained 25 lbs and kept 15.

Top Bottom