Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUSTANON's long lasting effects

Can I count on anabolism and anticatabolism for a full month after my last shot. I have to travel into the U.S. so Im planning on doing 2cc or 3cc right before my flight departs. Can I continue to go thru my verylow calorei diet for that whole month?

probably, but why not take 3 amps in your suitcase (NOT CARRYON) and space it out in the US? If you are staying with someone and can't inject, then ok. Anavar (like papervar -- very discrete) would go with this nicely. P.s. Are you going to work-out in the US? (otherwise what is the point to sust?)

i just got done with a cycle of sustanon, and it has been 2 weeks since my last shot, i am no longer seeing the effects... i read before taking it that i would stay in your system for a few months after and u would still feel the difference, but in my case it did not

After about 14-16 days it will really start to lose it's edge since a large chunk will kick in quick and get out quick. Your longer esters will remain active longer but due to there half lives will become low enough that they will not fully benefit you for that long.

If you have them in amps dont worry about it. Just keep them in a shirt or jacket pocket. Pack the syringes in your checked luggage and you will be fine. Dont sweat it bro, just do it!

Top Bottom