Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is sustanon in oral form even forreal?

sponsorcrew1

Guys,
I read sustanon is a blend of different test and also test only comes in injectable form of a liquid, I was close to purchase some sustanon in capsules I saw online!!!!!!!!

But before that I would like to hear form you guys if sust in caps exist or they are just scamming people. My other question is if the injectable form can be taken orally with water or juice, thanks.

Does it exist? Yes. But it is a prohormone and not different esters of test like real sust. You're probably talking about sustanon 250 oral. Look at the ingredients. Inj sust with have test esters. Oral has prasterone which is a derivative. So your body breaks it down and converts it to I believe and andro like many of the other PHs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only oral form of testosterone is andriol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/andriol-testosterone-undecanoate

The problem with andriol is that the absorption is terrible. It's only about 10% bioavailable when taken orally. That''s why everyone sticks with injectable forms of testosterone.

Oral sustanon is a scam. You need to inject sustanon. If you are looking for a real legitimate source of steroids, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

Don't go there it's a scam, go with the real thing or SARMS from Sarms1.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no oral sustanon. Do not bother with andriol either. It is so inefficient. You would have to take a ridiculous amount of tabs each day and it would be so hard to get anything stable in your blood. Just stick to injectable test.

There is such thing as oral testosterone, but not oral sustanon. If you encounter someone trying to sell you an oral version of sustanon, it is most likely a scam or some sort of bunk product.

Anyway, the best form of testosterone is injectable. There is no other way around it.

Top Bottom