Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon at once a week.......

READ THE RULES, no discussing brands.. no one wants to know what brands you used for every AAS on your cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Emperor did you shoot any of that Sust you have yet? I know what you got and for its awsome juice bro!

started my sust cycle yesterday - did 500 left cheek (from amps) and did 250 (from redi-ject) right cheek and man, my left cheek is soooooooore!!!!

What's the difference in the pain of pinning 1cc prop vs 2cc sust? I started a prop cycle (100mg eod) a few years back and had to shut it down after 3 shots because the pain was debilitating. My body has been through the mill over the years and I like to think I have a decent tolerance for pain...but this was overwhelming. I couldn't walk properly and forget about sitting down! I always warmed the oil and pinned right out of a hot shower and massaged the injection site. The only thing I didn't try was cutting the prop with another oil...grapeseed or whatever.

I plan to start a sust(500mg ew x 12)/ tbol (60mg ed x 4/5 weeks) cycle next week...what am I in for? I'd like to get mentally prepared!

Thanks...

I shot once a week (2cc/500mg all at once)for this cycle (second cycle). Third week and it's going great, no sides.

Last cycle, I shot 1cc Monday and 1cc Thursday (same 500mg total per week). It went great and I had no sides.

Top Bottom