Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon at once a week.......

theemperor

Plat Hero
Platinum
How many of you are liking sustanon and my understanding is that its best to shoot in a high dose of 750mg - 1 gram once a week or every 10 days, I got this from an post made by ND2...,let me find it and I will post it on here.

Here it is, a quote by ND2 on Sustanon and the best way to use it:

The name sustanon means "sustained release" This because its original "thought" for its use was designed to be administered once per month. By combining multiple esters in such a way, starting with shorter chain molecules (propionate) and progressing to longer ones (decanoate), you can design a formula that takes effect almost immediately and releases it’s payload (testosterone) over a length of time.

But lets look at sustanon from a Athletes perspective rather then a pharmacological one. Now stop and think ( experienced users). You are sitting down to plan out your next cycle.

Separate all of the different testosterone esters in sustanon and then sit down and take a good look at them. Take each one on its one and then write out how you would use that testosterone ester if you were going to use it in a cycle all on its own.

Here let me split them up for you one more time.
1. testosterone propionate
Ok this is the first test ester in sust. Now make a cycle with it and show me how you would cycle it if you were going to use just this steroid in a cycle!!!

Well if you had any experience at all with steroids you would run it one of a few ways.
A. 50-100mg every day
B. 100mg every other day.

This is pretty much the extent of how you would cycle Test-prop . No one with any experence at all would run this drug any less then 50mg every single day or 100mg every other day.. OK hey maybe you wanted to use the lowest dose you would get away with. Even the lowest does I have ever seen would be 50mg every other day. So 25mg every day or 50mg every day

Guess what? sust only has 30mg of testosterone prop in it. That just barely hits the "every single day dose" you would use if you were going to use this version of test of you were going to use it alone in a cycle.

prop has a 48 hour half life and we all know it ( us with experience... NEXT

2. testosterone phenylpropionate
Well ok now sust has 30mg of testosterone phenylpropionate and this has a 4 day half life. This of course is not a very popular version of test so you will not see many people setting up cycles using this..however if one were to use it it would still end up being a 100mg every other day inject just like one would do with NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - other drugs like it. Or maybe 2-300mg every 3 days. bit again you can see that the dosing is " not right"

3. testosterone isocaproate
This one has a 9 day half life and if you were to cycle it on its one you would more then likely inject twice a week at about 200mg or more. Again the dosing is wrong.

4. testosterone Decanoate
One of my new best friends. I have founds a new love for "long esters" of test and this is my second favorite right behind testosterone Undecanoate the longest ester of test there is. Just love this stuff but test deca is not far behind at all.

But again looking at drugs like test-deca or deca-dernabolan
You will notice people still inject this on a twice a week bases using way more then 100mg ( more like 250-300mg twice a week) or they inject it as little as once a week but even then they inject 300mg or more not 100mg or less.

So then how should one use sust? Well yes you can have a good cycle using twice a week injects of sust. You can have a good cycle running every other day injects of sust-250 too as many have seen for them self first hand.

But guys lets use our heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over all of steroid history what have we always done? We have always taken a steroid and used double, triple, more, more, more, then what was intended to be used right? We take it how it was intended to be taken only we take a whole hell of a lot more then was intended.

So why have we lost our way when it comes to sustanon? When you use sust in any other way then its intended use you get unstable levels. This has been known to cause sust flue, crap loads of nasty acne,mood swings, and all kinds of other problems.

Now I challenge you experienced users out there to test my theory. Insted of injecting sust twice a week, 3 times a week or even every other day... Go back to the basics and use it exactly how it was intended to be used.

Inject your sustanon just once a week.

But needto man thats no fun!!!!!!!!! Ya I know its not. So lets do what we always do and jack up the dosing
evil%5B1%5D.gif

Inject 2, 3, or hell even 4ml of sust 250 once every 8 days. This is a great 1000mg cycle and trust me once you take my advice and start injecting your sust the way it was intended to be injecting you will understand and "feel" exactly why this is by far the most superior way of injecting your sust.

This will keep a constant steady on the rise flow of testosterone in your system. The different esters on large doses will work together one after another as one ester drops off the next ester is right there to pick up the slack one after another

yeah once a month to a 15 year old that had sleep apnea and has hit puberty. Its says once a month because of the longer lasting esters. Sustanon was developed for people that have to take test injections for medical purposes. Scientist wanted to cut down on patients having to experience multiple injections weekly. So, Sustanon came along and helped make this possible to 1-2 injections per month depending on patients. For someone trying to gain mass, I dont know if i would shoot a gram of sustanon at one time. Thats alot of fucking test bro. Your talking Ronnie Coleman status there pal. Id say 2x a week, maybe 3 with a short acting ester test at a low dose for the first 3 weeks until the sustanon is fully in. Should take 3-4 weeks.
Every 10 days will still put you at about 100mg per day, so ur better shooting E3D just because their are 3 faster acting esters before 10 days in sustanon. You have a 1.5 day half life with prop, 2-4 phenoprop, 6-8 of iso, so in 10 days 3 of your esters are gone! and your running on barely anything for the remainder of the few days. until your next injection. 10 days will give you poor results. Just man up and shoot E3D. Thats nothing at all, trust me. Go to Test Suspension/ Tren ace with other and youll feel like a pin cushion! believe me!!!!!!

But if you can handle a gram per week, all the power to you. Even 750 at once is alot bro. That be a hell of a day of pumping that for sure! Somehting about injection day gets me moist between the legs!!!! Thats why its ED! lol

yeah once a month to a 15 year old that had sleep apnea and has hit puberty. Its says once a month because of the longer lasting esters.

its once a week, not once a month.. what are you reading bro?

Sustanon was developed for people that have to take test injections for medical purposes. Scientist wanted to cut down on patients having to experience multiple injections weekly. So, Sustanon came along and helped make this possible to 1-2 injections per month depending on patients.

it was developed for HRT, but that doesn't mean bodybuilders are to shy away from it.

For someone trying to gain mass, I dont know if i would shoot a gram of sustanon at one time. Thats alot of fucking test bro. Your talking Ronnie Coleman status there pal.

I like to do sustanon at 500per week in one shot.

Id say 2x a week, maybe 3 with a short acting ester test at a low dose for the first 3 weeks until the sustanon is fully in. Should take 3-4 weeks.

sustanon has 2 short esthers so why would you do that? I feel it fast.. within a couple days. thats one of the reasons i love sustanon.

Every 10 days will still put you at about 100mg per day, so ur better shooting E3D just because their are 3 faster acting esters before 10 days in sustanon. You have a 1.5 day half life with prop, 2-4 phenoprop, 6-8 of iso, so in 10 days 3 of your esters are gone! and your running on barely anything for the remainder of the few days. until your next injection.

the long esther of sustanon is 100mg worth..

10 days will give you poor results. Just man up and shoot E3D. Thats nothing at all, trust me.

it takes more of a man to shoot 2 or 3 CC's of sustanon at once then it does to break it up into several injections per week actually. sustanon is a painful injection. and you are dead wrong about poor results... i've tried sustanon every which way.. injecting once a week is the best way period
Go to Test Suspension/ Tren ace with other and youll feel like a pin cushion! believe me!!!!!!
a properly dosed sustanon blows any other test out of the water simply because of the different esthers... it kicks in fast and it lasts a long time in your system

in bold from someone who has run sustanon many many many many times.

My very first cycles in my early years were SUSTANON only injected once every 7 days and my gains were always
outstanding. Of course my DIET and TRAINING were both 100% as well.

Great to see the diferent opinions put forward here based on actual usage.

I'm now running Omnadren @ 750 EW and as we all know this has pretty much an identical profile to sust.
Am running Deca and anadrol too - so theres no hiding the bloat.

I'm pinning the test 250mg Mon,Wed ,Fri ......because 3ml of juice in the glute is literally a pain in the ass :)

Emp , When are you kicking off the cycle ?

Top Bottom