Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon/Omnadren Questions here,i hope you'r not tired answereing the same questions

wls8687

I'm thinking about Omnadren and how it works with the blend and so on.. because it has faster acting esters and slow esters.. won't you see gain pretty quick from it.. i mean from the fast acting esters.. and Omnadren cointans even more fast acting esters that's why it causes more bloat??
these questions is killing me..

I have never used omnadren or even sus for that matter. I am about to start some sus though. I don't think there are enough of the fast acting ester to make gains rapid in the initial stages unless you frontload. I wouldn't think there would be much bloat either, for the same reason.

Omnadren 250 and Sus 250 are exactly the same, and have been for quite some time now. I ran a 500mg week cycle for 12 weeks with liquidex and didn't notice any serious sides at all, including bloat. Took about 5 weeks for it to really kick in.

I just finished a 8 week deca and omndren cycle, and I fucking love it, bloat was at a min, great gains, a total plus all around.

Top Bottom