Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Fever

biggio28

Thought that I can get some advice on why I get a feverish feeling and aches all over whenever I jab sustanon? The feeling will last for 24 hrs. Anyway to prevent this, like mixing sus with something else?

No, it is pretty much the case with all test's, initally you will see flu like symptons, should subside after a week or two.

So I'm not the only one getting all these test s@#$! I forgot to mention that I get the same thing with prop too! Makes me think twice about pumping test into myself! Messes up my training too!

aren't you supposed to get over this after the first time? anyone else experience this after the first injection? biggio how many times have you injected sus now? are you continuing despite your sides? any good results? libido? gains? strength gains?

Gains are good glennds. And yes, I am still doing sus for the good gains. As far as possible, I try to arrange for sus jabs on my rest days. It is suppose to go away after the first time?

do these symptoms still happen at only 250 a week? and exaqctly what flu symptoms, like throwing up? or not that intense

instant.muscle said:
do these symptoms still happen at only 250 a week? and exaqctly what flu symptoms, like throwing up? or not that intense

i felt like shit for 3 days after my first shot. it was real bad. i could barely stay awake, i got the sweats, and ran a high fever for 3 days.

Top Bottom