Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon and Eating for mass..not FAT...!!

WCP

Elite Mentor
I was thinking...now considering sust will not reach its full potential strength for up to 3-5 weeks, wouldnt it make much more sense not to fully up your caloric intake until say week 4 of lets say an 8 week cycle.

Now, Im not say diet until that point cause that will do you no good, it takes the body about 14 days to fully adjust to a diet change, but gradually up your calories each week, as well as carbs, fully reaching your calorie intake by week 4 when your really going to need it for the sustanon to work with it.

I was thinking as this to be a way to avoid excess body fat while still gaining the wanted lean mass from this particular test.

Just a thought,
WCP

------------------
driven by testosterone
adrenaline and pheromone
crowning glory of creation
super-human incarnation

I think you're dead on, slowing uping your caloric intake is the way to go. let your body get used to the added food and the added calories. It will allow your body to adjust and will not stick as many calories into fat.

Now i'm one who believes that this 40gms of protein per serving is shite, i believe you can slowly up your bodies ability to absorb more protein, and doing so at the beginning of a cycle is the way to go!!

------------------
e2.jpg

Cool you should mention this because I started my sust cycle last week and I decided I wasn't going to jump into a MASSIVE bulking diet, but keep my diet the same for these first two weeks and then increase my cals by the third week. I was just going to guage my caloric intake by when I start to feel the test kick in. Reason being, on my last cycle deca/dbol, I gained more BF than expected and broke out bad from dirty Nor200. Want to gain more LEAN mass on this course.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

I agree with slow upping of the calories because I have always noticed that the quicker I jump into things...the quicker I jump out of them. Gradual changes lead to better progress because you don't get burned out. Plus you can set a definate focus on when you will peak on calories and protein while giving your digestive system ample time to adjust. I guarantee I'm not the only one who has made drastic diet changes and then looked like an infirmary patient because I make so many trips to the bathroom. Either that or I get my cardio from walking around the club because I'm trying to space out my farts.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

This is a good point - you really don't want to suddenly invade your body with food - it is usually best to let the body adjust - I would follw that guideline for any dietary change, not just one that coincides with the beginning of a cycle.

Matt

If you suddenly drop calories to lose weight...or more drastically quit eating. Your body does just the opposite of what you want it to do. I doesn't lose weight. It thinks you are starving and slows metabolism while preserving fat. Couldn't the same be true for suddenly eating large amounts. Your body could speed up metabolism and burn off large amounts of these needed calories and protein. Whether it's losing or gaining...gradual changes need to be made. Interesting topic.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Curious brings up a point I can really relate to. I know a lot of bro's seem to have this uncanny ability to just jump into a particular diet or training regimin without much for an adjustmant stage. I don't have this ability, in order to stick with my plan I have to ease my way in, kinda like entering a cold pool. I've had much success doing things this way, and aside from the sticking with it part, I think WCP's diet theory makes a world of sense.

------------------
This post was brought to you by someone formerly known as Cantgetlayed.

Now say, however... that you take d-bol at the beginning of the cycle with your Sustanon, and you start upping your calories two weeks before you begin your cycle, (which is where I am)... would you suggest having full calories sooner than the 4th week if accompanied by the d-bol? Or to simply follow the same plan?
I plan on keeping my carbs high through about week six, then tapering down on that, and increasing my protien towards the end of my cycle.

my current cycle started with dbol, relatively heavy for me,(40mg) and i still
brought my calories up slow for the first
3 weeks, worked good for me, about 12lbs,
but i feel much more solid and have not yet
lost the ab's.

I am planning on going from my normal 2700-3000 to 4500 for my bulking phase. I will bump them to 3500 the first week and bump the daily intake 500 calories every week until I'm hitting 4500 or maybe even 5000 if I don't see big gains at 4500.

------------------
ajc.gif

Visit my website (free of all Musclehedz pictures) at http://profiles.elitefitness.com

Top Bottom