Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon and Deca / Sustanon and Equipoise

vlo44

Alright, I am about to take 500 mg of Sustanon a week for five weeks. I am looking to gain only 15 to 20 lean pounds of muscle. I heard you can get 20 to 30 pounds alone with the sustanon. So I figured I would take the sustanon by it self. My roommate suggest that I take the sus with 300 mg of Deca. I don't want to do this because I think the Deca will add extra pounds that I don't want. So the question is, can I take sus by it self, with deca, or with equipoise?

BUMP!

BUMP! I'm about start something like this too... I want to know what the difference would be between Sus/Deca and Sus/Eq.

wellk bro you wnat more size go with the deca more cuts go with the eq....and you can take all sus eq and deca...

waiittttttttttttt what the hell sus for 5 weeks......helllllll no at least for 8 weeks......take sus for 8-10 weeks and deca at 300-400mgs for 8-10 weeks and 300-400mgs for 8-12 weeks.....also if you want to take sus at 500mgs i would take 750mgs for the first week then 500mgs....if you like

I would go with the EQ. Take the Sust at 500mg/Week for 8-10 weeks. 5 weeks on Sust is too low as it is just kicking in. Take 300-400mg/week of Eq for 10-12 weeks. I love EQ, It got me very hard and Vascular even though I was holding water from the Test. Best of luck!

M18

Dude I don't know anyone who woke up and said " Oh no I got to big". It's just not that easy! 30lbs maybe but unlikley, especially after you lose the water weight and not on only Sust. Add the other deca or eq. Make sure to use some Auxillary drugs........Hound Dog

you gotta run that sust for at least 8 weeks, better 10. If this is your first cycle you dont need deca too. 500 mg of sus will do it. what do you have planned for pct? Are you going to have ai's?

you moron... reffering to david wood... u alraedy made a thread... u cant ask that here...edit your post or get banned.

Top Bottom