Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon and Dbol only cycles

Eightball-18

I can get both. but i can only offord one.
compared to eachother how do they each stand with a sustanon or dbol only cycle?

has anyone done both? or just 1 not mixed with anything?

hows the gyno with either?
thanks

actually those 2 together make an ultimate stack and its not expensive, 100 dbals will be about $75 and 20 sus around $240 so for 3 bills your good to go otherwise just stick with the dbals.

If you can only get one of them then I would go for the Sust. D-Bal only cycles are good for puting on quick mass but even with clomid it is hard to keep it. If your diet is in check you should get good results from a Sust only cycle. 500mg/week for weeks 1-10 with clomid post cycle would be great. If possable I would throw in some D-bol at 25-30mg/day for the first 4-5 weeks. Hope this helps, Best of luck on your cycle.

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

I think il try a dbol only cycle then save up and go with sust.

then down the road maybe both. well sell.

anyone know how the gyno is with dbol only?

If you're even considering this you are in a bad place. You don't have $75 for d-bol...what are you going to do about clomid or nolvadex??? Why don't you just wait a while longer and get everything you need.

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

If you are that low on cash,you are going to have a hard time buying all the food you will need on a cycle.

Uhhhhhh save up your money and get both. Its not that hard to figure out---

Dbol only cycles suck and it is very hard to keep the gains.

Sustanon by itself is pretty effective, and even better w/sustanon.

If you are going to do 1 of them now, then do the sustanon.

------------------
Its obvious we dont live in a perfect world- But your looking at a perfect body, your looking at a genetic freak.

Top Bottom