Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon or cypionate

novo

This question is for people who have used both of these sepetatley(or with hard facts backing up your opinion).

I plan to go on my 2nd cycle:

1-10 300mg EQ (would you stay with this or switch to DECA)?
1-10 250mg sustanon????
6-10 winny 50mg ed.
PCT 12-14 nolvadex 20mg ed
maybe HCG on week 10 and 11.

currently 5'10 165lbs 9.2%bf 2500cals 65%protein
goal 180lbs, mantain 175lbs, keep bf same.
on cycle(start with 3000cals, 70%protein)

My question is would you recommend i stay with sust?, ive seen a lot of opinions about this, i know that it can lower sides more quickly(bc of short esters) but ive also seen that its not as effective because its 4 tests, so the dose is divided by 4(not equally) each inyection. Would cypionate be better for my goal? i really want to keep my side risks at minimum, and for this long ester sides wont fade for a longer time. But i do want to reach my goal, please recommend what should i do.
Also, if you think theres a better and safer cycle to help me atain my goals, please share it with me.
REgards.

why would u have ur protein at 70% during a bulk?? Try about 40% +/-.
Also what were ur dosages in ur first cycle and how did it turn out for u?

I've always heard EQ should be used at no less than 400mgs/wk
Do with that what u will

SwolK said:
i just wrote a post about this. run cyp. the dose is too low for sus.
IMO

Agreed.....go w/ cyp @250-500mg. Do the EQ @400mg per week. HCG @ wk 5 & 11. If you're stuck on doin Sust, do it with the cyp weeks 1&2 for a kick. I too had to bust my Sust cherry- & I kinda regret it. Too much fluctuation.

So, i think ill jump start it with 250sust week 1(day 1 and 5), then replace with the cyp250 week 2-10.

Deca or EQ? Have you tried both? i only have done deca and it worked fine, but ive seen a lot of opinions backing up EQ. Eq is stronger on mg per mg than deca, thats why i was planning it doing 300, but i think personal experiences count the most.

novo said:
Eq is stronger on mg per mg than deca, thats why i was planning it doing 300, but i think personal experiences count the most.

Funny u say that. I have always heard deca to be much stronger at dosages below 600mg/wk.

Cyp all the way. I see no use for Sut unless one is shooting it EOD. the set up is just stupid IMO. yakes too long to clear anyway. Cyp is great stuff. I doubt Sus would be even half as popular if it didn't have a fancy name.

deca is stronger than eq, not the other way around but it also has more sides, such as water retention and limp dick. i would run eq at 400mg a week

DiamondCutCows said:

Funny u say that. I have always heard deca to be much stronger at dosages below 600mg/wk.

This makes no sense. You are saying that deca is stronger if you use less? I am not getting it.

Top Bottom