Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon cycle alone???

GOHVYORGOHME, 250 of sustanon a week is too low of a dose. 250 is just a little more over what the body produces naturally. People get 15-20lb gains from 500wk of sus by itself without any anti-estrogen and never got gyno.
Shoot 1cc on monday and 1cc on thursday............

I'm thinking of trying Sus 250mg for 8 weeks as well for my first cycle. Right now I am 35, 5'10" weigh 185lbs. Not sure what my bf % is....but I think I am somwhere around 15%. I have been lifting for 13 years...since '93.

My question is what should my caloric intake be? How much protein would you recommend? I want to get as much out of this cycle as I can.

Thanks for anyone's help....

I've done two sus cycles by themselves one at 250 a week and I got gains but nothing dramatic, My next one was SuS 500 mg a week and I blew up off this...

STOP NECROING POSTS. Using the search is a good thing but come on.. post a new thread when the shit is this old.

isnt 500mgs ALOT, how many CC's is that ? i have 25 gauge 5 CC syringes, how would that be compared to 5 CC syringes.

jubei said:
250mg of sust is WAY more than you would produce naturally. Still, I think 375mg/week is a good first cycle.

This is my first cycle, I was going to do a sus only cycle of 375mg/week for 8 weeks I also have some primobolan depot 1200/mg worth. What do you think about me stacking with sus and how should I go about it any help would be great :)

Top Bottom