Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon cycle alone???

you will be from weeks 3-10 on just 250 mg? I started now with sust only cycle I was in doubt will I add some anadrol or dianabol but i think I will stay on sust only 8 weeks of 500mg I was hoping for about 20 pounds

marjan said:
you will be from weeks 3-10 on just 250 mg? I started now with sust only cycle I was in doubt will I add some anadrol or dianabol but i think I will stay on sust only 8 weeks of 500mg I was hoping for about 20 pounds

20lbs is possible. Just remember when you hit the gym to take full advantage of the cycle by working your ass off. And don't forget to eat eat eat!!!!

My next sust cycle will be an 8wk'r as well @500mg wk1-wk4 and @250mg wk5-wk8.

can you tell what would be the roof for pounds on sust only for sombody, example do you now anybody that gained 30 or 40 pounds on sust only

I did 250 alone my first cycle. Gained 18 pounds. The key is to eat a lot. Use ginger for helping with large amounts of protein. And read up on controlling the acne. That cycle f*cked my shoulders and back up.

i wouldnt bother with 250mg per week.
500mg sounds right though.

250mg a week how long was you cycle 8 or 12 weeks,18 pounds with 250mg a week sounds good how was your strenght

what about doing 1000mg of sus on the first of the month,and then thats it
let the esters release as thier designed to

never did Sustanon...only cipionate...what's the difference and what would be an effective dosage? How often? Does it stack well with Tren?

Top Bottom