Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon,begginer question

ropo

hi everyone,I trained for 5 years and I have 175cm (5 9') and 90kg (200pounds).
I want in 30 days to begine my first cycle ever and my question is: Can I make a single shoot of sustanon 1g/ at two weeks? cause I don t make my shoot by myself.
I don t find just testosteron decanoat for long action
I want just cut a little and gain about 5-6 pounds in 8 weeks.

thanks , and sorry for my bad english,is not my main language.

I think you are asking if it is OK to inject every 2 weeks. If that is the question then sustanon will work fine. It would probably be better to do 500mg every week but 1g every two weeks will still give good results.

Yes that was the question,sorry for my english,I want just some cutting,and 5-6 pounds gain,but with one injection at two weeks.
Thank you very much for answer

Glad to help. Sustanon has both short and long acting esters. The long acting ones will make it work over the 2 week time frame. Sustanon has always been my favorite compound. I had been taking it for 6 weeks when I was younger and bench pressed 405 lbs for the first time in the gym. I followed it up with a 402 official competition bench weighing 190 lbs. in a single ply bench shirt.

A shot every two weeks will not be as optimal as 2 injections per week of test enanthate. The problem with sustanon is that even though its supposed to keep steady levels of hormones in the body - it doesnt.

Sadly people in bodybuilding put more effort into experimenting and checking what works best and time has proven that even longer esters need to be shot at least once a week.

A shot every two weeks will not be as optimal as 2 injections per week of test enanthate. The problem with sustanon is that even though its supposed to keep steady levels of hormones in the body - it doesnt.

Sadly people in bodybuilding put more effort into experimenting and checking what works best and time has proven that even longer esters need to be shot at least once a week.

I understand that is not optimal,but for my first ever cycle, I don t want big gain,and I read that is kind of painful injection,during the pain 2 3 days after it,and I don t make injection by myself.
So that the reason to make once at 2 weeks,I will happy to cut a little and gain 5 6 pound.
Thanks for answer!

I understand that is not optimal,but for my first ever cycle, I don t want big gain,and I read that is kind of painful injection,during the pain 2 3 days after it,and I don t make injection by myself.
So that the reason to make once at 2 weeks,I will happy to cut a little and gain 5 6 pound.
Thanks for answer!

I think if you run it for 8 weeks or longer you will get your 5-6 pounds, probably more from water weight but you will still get muscle mass from it.

Thanks for answer!

There is very little post injection pain from sustanon. In fact, injecting smaller volumes more frequently will cause less post injection pain then massive injections once every 2 weeks.

At the very minimum, I would do an injection once per week.

Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Top Bottom