Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon & Dbol cycle

mosesrepper

[FONT=&quot]Doing a sustanton and dbol stack for the first time. Is it ok to start the dbol in week 3 instead of in the beginning? I know a lot of people use dbol as a kick start but I'd like to see how the body handles the sustanon first before throwing the dbol in the mix.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for all the help.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moses

Age 33 weight 170lbs height: 189cm[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Week 1 - 10: Sustanon 250mg twice a week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 3 - 8: Dbol 40mg everyday[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Perfect PCT 4-6 weeks [/FONT]

Re: Sustanon & Dbol cycle

What is your previous cycle experience? If the is your first cycle, just run the sustanon

Last edited:
i dont think anyone is gong to advise you to use steroids when you can gain 15 lbs minimum easily without steroids...

i don't have any issues with guys kickstarting cycles. but start the dbol from day 1 and lower the dose. 20mg is more than enough

also i agree with the guys. 6 '3" is tall and only weighing what you do means you barely have any muscle on your frame so that is proof you need to build a proper base first. steroids are not going to help you

Almost finished with my sus and dball cycle. You can mix and change things around to a degree. Why wait 3 weeks? It will take about 3 weeks for the sus to begin to work. That is why most people use dbol in the beginning. You will like it. Incredible is all I can say about dbol. Your body will handle sus fine, it's natural test. Your body might not agree with dbol. The only side effect I had was high blood pressure. It made it hard to sleep. I bought some supplements, eg Hawthorne berry extract, for example and in 3 days in was back to normal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom