x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Sustanon

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sustanon within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Ok bros, I'm going to be taking Sustanon for my first injectable cycle. Done dbol only before. Seen great gains from the dbol but want to kick it up a notch. I've read that 250mg e5d is the way to go with Sus. Any suggestions? Also, how do you store sus? Does it need to be refrigerated or just room temperature fine? Also, any thing I should look out for in regards to the substance itself(example: cloudy HGH = bad). Thanks in advance and karma to all who help.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sustanon

Pro Bodybuilder

Sustanon

Ok bros, I'm going to be taking Sustanon for my first injectable cycle. Done dbol only before. Seen great gains from the dbol but want to kick it up a notch. I've read that 250mg e5d is the way to go with Sus. Any suggestions? Also, how do you store sus? Does it need to be refrigerated or just room temperature fine? Also, any thing I should look out for in regards to the substance itself(example: cloudy HGH = bad). Thanks in advance and karma to all who help.

Re: Sustanon

Quote Quote posted by Stacemranger
    Ok bros, I'm going to be taking Sustanon for my first injectable cycle. Done dbol only before. Seen great gains from the dbol but want to kick it up a notch. I've read that 250mg e5d is the way to go with Sus. Any suggestions? Also, how do you store sus? Does it need to be refrigerated or just room temperature fine? Also, any thing I should look out for in regards to the substance itself(example: cloudy HGH = bad). Thanks in advance and karma to all who help.

Room temp is fine, I would go 500mg/week, that gives you 2 250mg injections a week, monday and thursday is what I use. While some people claim decent gains on 250/week for a first cycle, I would go 500, 2 doses, nice consistant blood levels, and you WILL see gains from 500mg a week.

Olympian

My first cycle was Sust 250 E6D and I had nice gains but I wish I would have at least made it to E4D. So whatever you decide is best for you between 4 and 6 day intervals will be good. Just remember to eat clean and lots of cals, get plenty of rest and you will do fine!
    Room temp is good, if you are buying in amps, then I would not worry too much about the gear if you have a good source. Anyway, if it happens to be cloudy, I would toss it out!

Exactly what Indy and Gold said!

Quote Quote posted by indy69camaro
    Room temp is fine, I would go 500mg/week, that gives you 2 250mg injections a week, monday and thursday is what I use. While some people claim decent gains on 250/week for a first cycle, I would go 500, 2 doses, nice consistant blood levels, and you WILL see gains from 500mg a week.
    Especially since you already did a Dbol cycle, I agree. I would run Femera at 1.25mg ed with that also.

All Natural

I took sust 250mg e5d/8wks for my first cycle and it worked great. I ate a clean diet, lifted hard and got plenty of rest. Gained a rock solid 15-18lbs. Very happy w/results. No sides at that dose other than some oily skin and a few zits. Nothing wrong with starting low/dose to see how you react IMO. Follow up w/pct and you'll be straight.
    Also noticed that a drop of sust oil on the tongue tingles......like a numbing effect.

Pro Bodybuilder

Next question is, I have seen no sides from the dbol that I'm taking now except for slight raise in BP, so would it be ok to run the dbol at the first of this cycle to give it a little jump start?

Pro Bodybuilder

The general advice, as per the literature in 2002/1 seems to be that 600 mg weekly of injection testosterone will not have a significant effect on CRP, PSA, cholesterol, etc in the short term (10 weeks) and significantly increases lean mass (study in NEJM, so its reputable).

250 mg sustanon x 10 weeks every third day seems reasonable to me.

Use 1500 iu of HCG two days apart halfway through the cycle, keep tamoxifen on hand, clomid for post cycle therapy (and HCG), and good luck.

NFG

Next question is, I have seen no sides from the dbol that I'm taking now except for slight raise in BP, so would it be ok to run the dbol at the first of this cycle to give it a little jump start?
    250mg sust mon&thurs 10 wks + 30mg dbol ED wks 1-6 is a good combo if this is your second cycle.

Just keep your nolva/clomid/hcg onhand for any sides/PCT and keep your water intake up. You'll start to see some results pretty quickly and by weeks 3-4 you'll be very pleased.

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by NFG123
    The general advice, as per the literature in 2002/1 seems to be that 600 mg weekly of injection testosterone will not have a significant effect on CRP, PSA, cholesterol, etc in the short term (10 weeks) and significantly increases lean mass (study in NEJM, so its reputable).

250 mg sustanon x 10 weeks every third day seems reasonable to me.

Use 1500 iu of HCG two days apart halfway through the cycle, keep tamoxifen on hand, clomid for post cycle therapy (and HCG), and good luck.

NFG
    Should I do my injections every third day or just do them on the same day of each week? It would be eaiser on me if I could do them on the same days but if doing it every 3 days will really make a difference then I could figure it out.