Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 350 active life (dragon pharma)

charlieop0

Some info I found online says sustanon 350 active life is 21 days, is that for real? That means you inject it every 3 weeks?. It might sound like a stupid question, but if that's true sus 350 would be the cycle I want to do since I hate needles, I want to bulk up as quick as I can.

Sustanon is a blend of 4 testosterone esters:

Testosterone Decanoate
This has a half life of over 2 weeks (around 15 days)

Testosterone Isocaproate
This ester has a 9 day half-life.

Testosterone Phenylpropionate
This steroid has a 5.5 day half-life.

Testosterone Propionate
This steroid has a reported half-life of propionate is around 4.5 days, but it's believed to be closer to 3 days.

Theoretically, you could get away with injecting sustanon only once every two weeks but for the most stable blood hormone levels, it's best to inject it twice per week, or at the very minimum, once per week.

in Europe Omnadren (which is the same esters as sustanon) is injected once ever 2-3 weeks so you are correct

the trick is you inject a larger dosage at once and let the esters pick up after one another.. the whole point of them coming up with the sustanon blend was to limit injections for TRT patients :)

Exactly that! Sustanon, and the analogues were created to reduce the amount of injections TRT patients would have to do, so you can indeed inject it just once every two weeks. In fact, for TRT patients it was meant to be a once-per-month injection, so two weeks are definitely fine.

Some info I found online says sustanon 350 active life is 21 days, is that for real? That means you inject it every 3 weeks?. It might sound like a stupid question, but if that's true sus 350 would be the cycle I want to do since I hate needles, I want to bulk up as quick as I can.

The sustanon has many different test compounds which have different half-lifes, one of which has 21 days. But the recommended frequency of injections is twice a week for sustanon

The theory of the different esters is a good idea that doesn't really pan out in reality. You still need to do multiple injections to get adequate and stable levels and the use of the prop is actually more upsetting to the HPTA since it creates such an immediate spike and a fast drop.

Top Bottom