Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 and tren acetate

Questionableone

Hey everyone,
I was curious about running a cycle I am 5 feet 7 inches 180 lbs looking to put on some mass. Ive been lifting for about 4 years on and off. I have sus 250 and tren acetate 100mg per ml
My question was can i run 50mg monday wednesday and friday of tren acetate making 150 mg a week as well as running 375 mg of sus a week? I was planning on mixing the sus in monday and friday into the tren. Are these too low? I do not want to go crazy getting big just looking for a little aid. i want to keep my blood levels consistant as well to ease side effects, so i figure its smart to split the sus into 2 shots a week and the tren monday wednesday and friday. Please let me know. Also how long should i run this cycle if your opinions prove it to be a wise one? And any advice on pct? I've read that the estrogen problems along with water retension are not as common with tren but i would like all the info i could get before going for it.

Ps: I know tren acetate is 5 times as strong as test that's why i want to keep a lower dosage sinse i will be running the sus as well. I would like some input though if 150mg a week of tren and 375 of sus is too low. Thanks a lot guys

Hey everyone,
I was curious about running a cycle I am 5 feet 7 inches 180 lbs looking to put on some mass. Ive been lifting for about 4 years on and off. I have sus 250 and tren acetate 100mg per ml
My question was can i run 50mg monday wednesday and friday of tren acetate making 150 mg a week as well as running 375 mg of sus a week? I was planning on mixing the sus in monday and friday into the tren. Are these too low? I do not want to go crazy getting big just looking for a little aid. i want to keep my blood levels consistant as well to ease side effects, so i figure its smart to split the sus into 2 shots a week and the tren monday wednesday and friday. Please let me know. Also how long should i run this cycle if your opinions prove it to be a wise one? And any advice on pct? I've read that the estrogen problems along with water retension are not as common with tren but i would like all the info i could get before going for it.

Ps: I know tren acetate is 5 times as strong as test that's why i want to keep a lower dosage sinse i will be running the sus as well. I would like some input though if 150mg a week of tren and 375 of sus is too low. Thanks a lot guys

Im guessing this is a first cycld? If so dont even think about tren! Run 125mgs of sust m/w/f and that is a good cycle for a first t
Run

Okay so yes this is my first cycle. I have seen people recomending not to use tren the first cycle. May i ask why? I assume the side effects? I've seen a lot of people saying not to use tren first cycle i just haven't seen why. Let me know when you see this I'd like to get all the info i can

Common Sides:
Tren cough, sleep apnea, acne, low libido, high blood pressure, severe cramping, prolactin gyno... List goes on but these are the major ones

Okay so yes this is my first cycle. I have seen people recomending not to use tren the first cycle. May i ask why? I assume the side effects? I've seen a lot of people saying not to use tren first cycle i just haven't seen why. Let me know when you see this I'd like to get all the info i can

I would suggest using your SUST the first few cycles. My early cycles were SUST ONLY and I made incredible gains on a relatively low dose.

I would suggest using your SUST the first few cycles. My early cycles were SUST ONLY and I made incredible gains on a relatively low dose.

Okay, thanks a lot for the suggestions, what do you think about a pin every m/f to get 375 mgs a week? From the research I've done this seems like a decent dosage for the first run, if i am wrong please let me know

Common Sides:
Tren cough, sleep apnea, acne, low libido, high blood pressure, severe cramping, prolactin gyno... List goes on but these are the major ones

1) Tren cough...get it from a real place not a closet or bathtub UGL that uses tons of solvent...this will prevent the cough for most people.
2) Sleep apnea...use an antihistamine as tren sets off allergy like reactions in your sinus and nose pathways
3) Low libido...should always be run with a little test and AI and caber
4) High blood pressure...if your blood pressure isn't low enough to handle a small jump in BP you should not be on any AAS.
5) Severe cramping...sadly yes this is hard to avoid
6) prolactin/gyno...again you should be running AI and caber

There are 2 very good reasons to not run tren on 1st cycle
1) A proper tren cycle requires test, AI and caber and everyone needs a slight different amount of those and you have no experience trying to fine tune those.
2) If you later want to jump to something stronger you can't about all you could do would be to take more tren.

Tren is always gonna be ugl, there's not a pharm company out there that makes it. The cough is from nicking a vein and getting it right in your blood. It'll happen with any hormone, its just say worse with tren

Top Bottom