Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon 250 reaction not good

Snoopydegs

so i am having a not so good reaction to this sustanon 250 that everyone raves about. my first injection i felt like shit for a couple weeks. blew it off as nothing. then i found out about sustanon flu. then i kept using it and started getting hot flashes and heart palpitations. for those wondering this is a script i am in britain so the gear isn't poor quality. thoughts?

so i am having a not so good reaction to this sustanon 250 that everyone raves about. my first injection i felt like shit for a couple weeks. blew it off as nothing. then i found out about sustanon flu. then i kept using it and started getting hot flashes and heart palpitations. for those wondering this is a script i am in britain so the gear isn't poor quality. thoughts?

The script gear in the UK is as good as anywhere. It's script after all.

It could be a bunch of different things including it being a coincidence. No way to know for sure. You could be getting yourself super anxious too. I would stop using for sure until you feel better again though. When you want to jump back on, try a different source. I highly recommend Domestic-Supply. Check them out in my signature.

Sounds like the gear may be garbage, but there is a fina flu you get from trenbolone when cycling on at the start.

Top Bottom