Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 pct help please

BigThing

Hi guys, i'm doing research for my next cycle which will be 14 weeks of sust 250 - 500mg once a week. My stats are 30 y.o 5'7 200lbs, been lifting weights for 14 years now. Just starting with AAS and consider myself inexperienced. Info that I find online and from guys at gym differs and confuses me. I did a cycle of anavar only and test prop only before. I have on hand 1 amp of hcg pregnyl 5000 u.i , 24 tabs of clomid 50mg and 40 tabs of nolva 20mg.
The pct i have in mind is :
The day after last sust shot 0.25ml subcutaneously of hcg every 4d
14 days after last sust shot 50 mg clomid for 24 days and nolva 40 mg for 16 days and 20mg for 8 days making it 24 days.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Start pct 18 days after last shot. For pct
Clomid 25 mg day for 4 weeks
Postcycle/unleashed combo
Forma
Daa
Throw the nolva in the trash. Its an old school pct that has proven to be ineffective time after time.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Start pct 18 days after last shot. For pct
Clomid 25 mg day for 4 weeks
Postcycle/unleashed combo
Forma
Daa
Throw the nolva in the trash. Its an old school pct that has proven to be ineffective time after time.

Throwing nolva in the trash is not going to hurt me cause I got it for free. By taking only 25 mg of clomid I could drag it for 6 weeks like iSteroids suggested, but if it does it make sense I can just keep the remaining for future use.

I saw recommendations of post cycle, unleashed and forma in many post, but since it is herbal I thought that it is for guys who can't get the rx pct such as hcg, clomid and nolva. I'm going to order everything as you suggested, but just wanted to clarify if DAA stand for D-Aspartic Acid? And also do I follow the directions on the label as far as dosages or my pct will require adjustments?

Would adding ostarin to the pct to help keep my gains make any sense?

I have also noticed that by taking 0.25ml of pregnyl I will get 1,250 ui and i' read in many posts that anything over 500 ui is too much, so i will adjust the dose to 0.1 ml every 3 days

My new Pct plan looks like this now:

1. The day after last sust shot 500 ui of pregnyl every 3 days for total o 15 days
2. 3 days off to clear it from the system
3. 18 days after last sust shot ( 3 days after last hcg shot) 25mg clomid for a month with Post cycle, forma, unleashed nad Daa.
4. Maybe ostarine somewhere in between?

Sorry if i ask too many questions but proper pct and recovery is more important to me than the cycle itself. I want avoid any mistakes if possible.
Thank you Joe for your advice regarding nolva

The postcycle and unleashed are natural test boosters. They go hand in hand with the clomid to speed recovery. The daa is d asparatic acid. If you were running a long cycle( 6+ months) then I would run the clomid more than 4 weeks. Since your not 4 is good.

Some have good results throwing osta in pct, but I prefer to run it after pct as a bridge. Its up to you.

Some have good results throwing osta in pct, but I prefer to run it after pct as a bridge. Its up to you.

I am not planning any cycle for another at least 6 or 8 months so I guess it would make more sense to add it to my pct. from what I found online running osta at 15mg for 4-6 weeks together with my pct would help keep my gains and would not affect my recovery at all, correct?

Thank you very much for all your help

I am not planning any cycle for another at least 6 or 8 months so I guess it would make more sense to add it to my pct. from what I found online running osta at 15mg for 4-6 weeks together with my pct would help keep my gains and would not affect my recovery at all, correct?

Thank you very much for all your help

Yes its a nice addition to pct. Since your not cycling for 6 months I would run a sarms stack now to see how well it works for you.

Top Bottom