Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250, Omnadren 250, Testonon 250, Organon 250...

There all the same, some may contain a little more alcohol or differ slightly but they work the same. You are better off getting cyp or enath, there cheaper and work better.

Test 400 whoops on all of the products you listed (in my opinion). I've used all of the products you listed and they all worked farily well. I only had problems with the Testenon 250 (first batch) it made my glutes swell up so big from behind you might have thought I was J-Lo. There are so many types of Sus-250 it would be hard for me to catagorize it by itself especially sence all the products you listed are Sustenon. Again Test 400 blows everything else out of the water. One tip though I don't suggest using it in your bi's, tri's, or shoulders because of the site inflamation and pain that goes away after four days or so.

i bought omnadren 250 by jelfa it was a couple bucks cheaper a amp and very little after injection pain

you can shoot in bi's and tri etc with minimal pain if done right,or so i have been told by many guys on this board,good luck with whatever you choose and keep us posted

by the way i started week 2 today and im up about 8-9 lbs

Top Bottom